Saturday, August 11, 2007

Shame on him? Or shame on me?

I had a long talk with Patty Izzo at Iris Dassault's house in early June about this very topic... I get at least two to three IMs/messages/emails per day from this very same type of guy and I'm at wits end. I don't know what I'm doing wrong and I don't know why men in my field don't deal with this but it's disparaging. I'll warn you, I was a very angry person and feel that I should have handled this more calmly, but I let my frustrations get the better of me:

Average Online Boy: i saw on your website where you were looking for models...
Lisolette: sorry, im dealing with packing - leaving for vegas tomorrow at 5 am
Average Online Boy: oh...sounds like fun...well can i leave my # and if you have time later....call me?
Lisolette: i cant take it now and i dont archive messages
Lisolette: would you mind sending me a message after the 20th? :)
Average Online Boy: you dont have anything to write on?
Average Online Boy: sure...want some pics to see if i have what it takes?
Lisolette: no, i just wont find it when i get back, this place is crazy
Lisolette: and sure
Lisolette: send them to madame_lisolette@yahoo.ca
Lisolette: note .ca, not .com
Average Online Boy: your in canada?
Lisolette: no
Lisolette: long story
Average Online Boy: well how come i cant send them here? it was nude erotic modeling right? would that be starring with you???
Average Online Boy: long story? LOL i got time
Lisolette: you do, but i dont
Lisolette: im packing, as i mentioned earlier
Average Online Boy: ok...LOL sorry
Average Online Boy: well how come i cant send them here? it was nude erotic modeling right? would that be starring with you???
Lisolette: i dont have an AOL account
Lisolette: its just a username
Lisolette: and no, you re not "starring" with anyone per se
Lisolette: send me your stuff and i'll take a look
Average Online Boy: well what is the purpose of this modeling? your pleasure? or a magazine or movies or what?
Lisolette: art exhibits
Average Online Boy: do i get to see you naked also? i need something to motivate "him" to stand at attention for his pics LOL
Average Online Boy: and the pictures you want are of my "package" correct?
Lisolette: are you telling me that you cant get hard unless you see a chick naked? ever?
Average Online Boy: possibly...i mean it doesnt just get hard when the wind blows....i have to have touch...or sight or something...
Average Online Boy: eating pussy really does it for me. LOL so if i could do that and then pose for pics it would be better...
Lisolette: look, i dont necessarily need you hard, i need you to be able to follow directions
Lisolette: ugh
Lisolette: get lost
Average Online Boy: oh i can follow directions
Average Online Boy: get lost? for what? you dont like getting oral sex? believe me...me being naked in front of you would arouse you.
Lisolette: look
Lisolette: i dont take pics to get laid
Lisolette: and i'm highly annoyed about getting hit on on a constant basis
Lisolette: by people who think that because I take erotic photography means I'm gonna fuck every model
Lisolette: If you want to make some art, contact me
Lisolette: otherwise go hit on some airhead who might go for this line of bullshit
Average Online Boy: i didnt assume just because i was gonna model nude that you would fuck me....
Average Online Boy: but i would want to get to know you a bit before i just took my clothes off for you.
Average Online Boy: and i had figured that if it got to that point we might be able to do other things as well...if you know what i mean
Lisolette: that's fine, but that's not how you're conducting yourself in this conversation
Lisolette: no, i don't know what you mean
Average Online Boy: i mean that if we met and talked and clicked and were attracted prior to the photo shoot....we could maybe do things like that
Average Online Boy: and then i can recall them in my mind...to retain an erection for the shoot.
Lisolette: so you haven't had any other sexual experiences that you could recall without having to bone me?
Lisolette: is that what you are telling me?
Average Online Boy: well none that would be fresh in my head liek that
Average Online Boy: i mean if i think about my ex...right now. i dont get hard cause i cant stand the bitch...LOL
Average Online Boy: so it would have to be someone i was with recently or was currently with at that time...
Average Online Boy: i am sorry i dont work like most other men...i mean i could stand there and jerk it hard i suppose.....LOL
Lisolette: did you even look at my gallery?
Average Online Boy: but if your single...i know i am single...and i found you attractive...so.... i would want to get to know each other on a personal level possibly...before even doing the modeling thing
Average Online Boy: and yeah i did a while back..send me a link please
Lisolette: http://www.lisolette.com
Lisolette: i invite you to find a hard cock in any of the pics
Average Online Boy: lol well dont need one per say...
Average Online Boy: but it would be a nice peice...which is why i would WANT to be hard.
Average Online Boy: to be different from the rest
Average Online Boy: but you are a single female correct?
Lisolette: yes, but i'm not sure why that matters when it comes to finding models
Average Online Boy: well as i said...id like to get to know you on a personal level...i did see a pic of you in yahoo...and was like...WOW. so i wanted to further get to know you
Average Online Boy: but also if it came down to being sexual....even better...but i am sure if i modeled first...i would get the "i dont mix business with pleasure" or "i dont date clients" so i would rather be personal with you FIRST
Lisolette: i'm not interested, thank you
Average Online Boy: your not interested in having a friend or boyfriend? just a model?
Lisolette: i'm not interested in you

4 comments:

DVS said...

You're not doing anything wrong. You are doing what you love. It is "others" that are doing the wrongs. You cannot ever be responsible for the actions of others...only the actions of yourself and how you respond to others.

Go create, ignore those that do not respect your art/self and find serenity in the result.

Anonymous said...

Classy dude!

rob said...

:-)
reminds me of a situation where
the woman I asked to take some portraits (!) of, declared :
"no, I am not going to bed with you"

rob

dfklldoind said...

Thanks for replacing my name with "Average Online Boy", this would have really been embarrassing otherwise.

bt