Thursday, May 31, 2007

Illin'

Man, oh man... I've been asleep for about four days, I'd say. I don't know what hit me or what I still have, but it has completely wrecked me.

I hope I can get my energy back up for this weekend. I'm supposed to attend a lovely party on Saturday night at Iris's and help Adam set up the "Who Arted?" exhibit on Sunday. I also need to finish up any pieces I plan on exhibiting by then. I know for sure I'm exhibiting two new pieces... One is a fun and playful collection and is a challenge to traditional Erotica... the other was intended as conceptual for an upcoming shoot, but I ended up liking it a great deal. I'm supposed to prep up to two more pieces... but we'll see. I just want to be able to get out of bed and not swoon.

1 comment:

dfklldoind said...

Hey there...

Yep..you/me bro and sis....

Great seeing you last week...and am looking forward to hanging soon.

cheers
bt