Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Who Arted? (Art Show June 7th)

I will be in a one day group exhibit on Thursday, June 7th featuring contemporary rising artists in a reception from 8:00 to 10:00 p.m., followed by two sweet ass concerts.

Clutch Cargo's will be hosting an art exhibit in their iLounge, followed by a concert by the amazing Suicide Holiday with special guest Cerilia... just $10 at the door for entry to the exhibit and concert!

Come on out and buy me a drink and some great art, too!





Any questions? Shoot me a line and I'll be happy to answer!

Clutch Cargo's iLounge
65 East Huron
Pontiac 48342-2204

I'm happy to say that Cory Thompson (a friend of a good friend), Samarel (my newest cohort), as well as my agent's newest client - the (in)famous BT Charles... love that dude, will be in this show.

No comments: