Tuesday, December 9, 2008

©POP, Dirty Show, and Expeditions!


What a whirlwind past few months! After exhibiting at the Second Annual People’s Arts Festival in September and in the "Images We Love" exhibit at River’s Edge Gallery throughout October and November, I’m gearing up for my next exhibit at ©POP Gallery. Be sure to read more about the “©POPpor2nity Showcase” which opens this Saturday, December 13th, including the Metromix Interview featuring my work!

After securing my River’s Edge and ©POP Gallery shows, I really felt like I needed to document and celebrate my journey these past couple of years and as such the book “Expeditions: A Compendium of the Erotic Photograph of Lisolette Gilcrest” is being released in early 2009! For more information on how to pre-order your copy of this limited first edition, be sure to visit the exclusive preview page! (Be sure to reserve your copy through me - do NOT order it directly from Lulu, as it is not the full book - this was the only way to provide a preview to you!)

My next goal is to prepare for The Dirty Show X – the tenth anniversary of one of the largest international erotic art shows in Northern America! For anyone else who might be interested in submitting their art, be sure to visit Dirty’s Call for Art webpage… but hurry… the deadline is this Monday, December 15th so you only have one week left to join in!


Wiki Wiki What? That’s right… Apparently you can search for me on Wikipedia and who knows what you will find or what will soon be added... how bizarre... and fun!



No comments: