Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Three Times the Charm!

Wow! I woke up yesterday morning to find three messages that made me independently happy in so many ways...

#1 - An online erotic art gallery wants to do a feature on me and we're in the process of selecting images and supplying information back and forth to facilitate this... I can't wait to see the response and the review! I think it will be my first official review and I'm very excited and interested to see what is said...

#2 - A gallery in London, England contacted me interested in possibly featuring my artwork in a group show. I don't know that I would be able to afford the shipping costs and I've already promised myself that I will not be pursuing any shows for the rest of the year, but I'm definitely open to see where discussions may go and moreover honoured that I was even contacted in the first place.

#3 - One of my heroes, Francois Dubeau, contacted me after getting my newsletter and looking up some of my art work and I've had some lovely interaction with him so far and some very positive and encouraging words. What an interesting and small world it is that he was checking out my art only to find that I had confessed how much I loved his work!

So that's it for now... been VERY busy getting ready for the Detroit Erotica Ball and the People's Arts Festival/Russell Free Festival, but I'll post up more about that soon. For now, I'm going to pass out and hope that I wake up to three more great emails!

1 comment:

Dave Levingston said...

Hey, congratulations on all of that...very well deserved. What's this about a newsletter? How does one go about receiving it?

Thanks for all the great work you have been doing on the upcoming shows in Detroit. I really appreciate all that you are doing to help so many other photographers.

Keep up the great work!

Dave